*Le@rn By HeaRt *

Young is not at all .. but 2 times .. one in the world and one in the hereafter ... it was quite fun 2 be a teen .. but, my life Teenagers will stop here .. coz i need a life of "manhood" ..i need to be tough, strong, matured 2 begin my career as my quotation responsibily .. .. so, no prince anymore but a man of the masterpiece Which conquer life as 'WORSHIP' .

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Puisi Buat Ayah

Bapa anugerah terindah
Lahir dari sudut hati
Perasaan cinta dan sayang
Akan anak-anaknya.

Terbuai dalam ingatan setiap katamu
Kata-kata yang meranum makna
Bertunjangkan cekal berpucuk semangat
Mengasuh aku bersuara dalam sopan
Itulah kasih seorang Walid
Tidak pernah terhenti walaupun sesaat.

Daddy,
I dont know if i have everything
But, i have you
And that more than enough
I love you very much
till end in my life, you will be
in my heart forever
Thank you for being so fascinatingly
loving,caring,and much-much
better than any dream.
No person capable to compare with you
You are totally very special
Who are always be with me
To make me smile always =)

Every inch in my heart,
The power of love will occur
Between me and you
That feelings will stayed sweetly
as we grow up together.

Ayah,
Bagaikan ombak cekal
Yang memercikkan tamsil kehidupan
Terima kasih aku ungkapan
Atas kasih sayang antara dua hati.

Selamat Hari Bapa kuucapkan
Tercatatlah diari kisah kau dan aku
Kau bapaku,dan aku anakmu
Semoga hubungan kita berkekalan
Hingga ke akhirya....Insyallah

No comments:

Post a Comment